Terms of Service
AIOP Video( AIOP-Video, AIOPTube) is a video hosting and sharing platform, as part of the services offered by AIOP All In One Profits® company.
The Terms and Conditions of Use of the AIOP Video website, set forth, constitute the Agreement between AIOP All In One Profits®(“company”, “we”,“our”, “us”) and you, our customer or the visitor accessing the website (“you” or “your”).
To clearly define the relationship that exists between you as Visitor, User, Partner, Client, and the Company through and to explicitly set a standard for acceptable business conduct, the Company has established this Agreement. You are required to comply with all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in the Agreement, as well as all the state, provincial, territorial, local and international laws governing the AIOP Video platform business and the Company conduct.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement governs your use of our Services either as a visitor or as our customer (user).
We reserve the right to perform amendments to these Terms and Conditions as well as any amendments of the website AIOP Video, AIOP-Video, AIOP Tube, without prior notifications. By continuing to use our services, you agree to any change of this Agreement.
To use the video platform for uploading videos and submitting content, you must be our company client purchasing one of our advanced service packages listed on our company's main website.
These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of the company and our clients. We reserve the right to terminate the account of any client caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions, without previous notice. We reserve the right to block the access of any visitor and pursue legal actions for misuse of the website content and videos.
IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE AIOP VIDEO PLATFORM, UPLOADING CONTENT, VIEWING VIDEOS, SHARING AND EMBEDDING VIDEOS, MAKING A PURCHASE, OR OTHERWISE VISITING OR USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT TO CONTRACT WITH US ELECTRONICALLY AND ACCEPT THAT THIS AGREEMENT EQUALS A CONTRACT IN WRITING. THIS APPLIES TO INDIVIDUALS AND AS WELL TO LEGAL ENTITIES.
If you do not agree to the Company Terms and Conditions of use for the website and services, please do not use or access our services.
1. ACCESS TO SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS
Client (user) Registration and Access – Uploading videos and adding content.
The AIOP Video hosting and sharing platform is available ONLY to All In One Profits® company customers starting with the Pro package, In order to become a customer, you must register and purchase one of the products and services packages available at allinoneprofits.com. You can click the logo on this Terms page.
Your Registration Obligations – Before purchasing from us, you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of our company listed on the main website at allinoneprofits.com
Visitor Access – as a visitor on the AIOP Video website you can watch, comment, share, embed videos of our clients. For this, you MUST agree to our Legal Terms and Community guidelines.
Age Restriction – you must be at least 18 years old to Register. You must be at least 16 years old to watch, comment, or share videos on and from AIOP Video platform, as a visitor.
Child Protection - If you are below the age of 18, you may visit our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information. If you are still minor in your jurisdiction even you have the mandatory age above, you need the consent of your parent or guardian.
If you are a parent or legal guardian you are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's usage of our website and you agree to our Terms on behalf of your child.
Enterprise – If you register on behalf of a legal entity, you must have the authorization to bind the legal entity.
AIOP Video platform services: Upload, share and store videos, subject to your purchased plan; Use related functionality that we may provide; Embed videos on your website or third-party websites; Add content to your profile and videos;
Delivery and Service activation: Usually you have access to the products and services immediately after purchase. The delivery of the services is instant, considered as of the taking of your order and receiving the payment. This term may be amended due to reasons independent of our will or control.
However, because we are monitoring all the purchases, if we believe that there is an issue with the payment, the access may be on hold and manually verified in order to be approved. This process may take up to 24 hours. Once verified and approved, you will receive the welcome email from us along with your account log in details.
3. BILLING AND METHODS OF PAYMENT, USER AGREEMENT TO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT FOR SERVICES, REFUND POLICY
Subject of the company legal Terms, available on our main website allinoneprofits.com
Customers may access the Services through a combination of user name and password. The customer shall take full responsibility and liability for the security of its user name and password, and shall be solely responsible for all use of the Services through such user names or passwords. Customer agrees to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the Services or any other breach of account security.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY and ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, PROHIBITED, OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
We monitor your account, videos and other content, we monitor your conduct, regardless of your account privacy settings. AIOP Video may take all appropriate actions to enforce its rights including remove, ban or block specific videos, ban you as the user, suspending or removing your account.
When you use our services as a customer, upload, submit, or publish content you must ensure that your content, and your conduct, comply with our Terms and the Acceptable Use Policy set forth, and to all our policies that include but are not limited to the Community Guidelines, the Content Standards, the Copyright Policy, Affiliate policy, Affiliate Disclaimer, the Anti-Spam Policy, and Earnings Disclaimer.
6.1 COPYRIGHT POLICY
Customers - You may only upload content that you have the right to upload and share. You must abide by AIOP Video Copyright Policy.
Visitors – You may only link, share or embed content if the owner allows sharing and embedding the content, but you cannot claim ownership or copyright. You must abide by the AIOP Video Copyright Policy
Copyright owners - may send a takedown notice as stated in our Copyright Policy if they believe AIOP Video is hosting copyright protected and infringing materials. We will immediately investigate the request, and in the appropriate circumstances, we shall terminate the accounts of customers who repeatedly infringe.
6.2 CONTENT RESTRICTIONS AND CONTENT STANDARD POLICY
As a condition of use of the AIOP Video Services, you agree not to use the AIOP Video Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these legal Terms of service. You agree and promise to use the AIOP Video service only abiding by AIOP Video Content Standards policy which is an integral part of our Terms.
Some of the content restrictions, listed below are just a part of the Content Standard Policy we encourage you to read it in full at AIOP Video Content Standard Policy.
You are NOT allowed to upload, submit any content that:
- Infringes our company legal Terms about our company copyright and assets, Terms found on our main website you have to agree to abide by when you register an account;
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Sexual content (pornography, enhancing sexual organs and activities) or proposes a transaction of a sexual nature;
- It contains or depicts nudity, is sexually explicit, or advertises erotic services. This includes content that promotes escort services, erotic massage, fetish fulfillment, or strip clubs;
- Is hateful, defamatory, discriminatory or incites hatred against any individual or group based on age, disability, ethnicity, religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- Promotes or supports terror or hate groups;
- Promotes seduction coaching or pickup artist techniques;
- Exploits minors;
- Promotes Sexual and Organ trafficking;
- Promotes and depicts unlawful acts, illegal and prohibited products and actions or extreme violence;
- Promotes or depicts violence in a gratuitous and non-fictional manner (including but not limited to; war footage, animal cruelty, self-harm, or gore);
- How to instructions on assembling explosive/incendiary devices or homemade/improvised weapons;
- Promotes terrorist organizations, whether or not violence is depicted;
- Promotes and depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes HYIP, fraudulent or dubious business schemes or proposes an unlawful transaction;
- Makes false or misleading claims about vaccination safety;
- Claims that mass tragedies are hoaxes or false flag operations;
- Depicts or encourages self-harm and suicide;
- Promotes and describes any financial schemes or misleading avenues for getting rich;
- Violates any local and international applicable law.
To get a better understanding please see the AIOP Video Community Guidelines for guidance on how we interpret these terms and provisions.
6.3 PROHIBITED USE OF THE SERVICE
When using our Services, you are NOT allowed to
- Spam other customers by sending them Inbox messages to their AIOP Video Inbox;
- Distribute unsolicited emails, or other forms of messages considered “spam” in any form or use misleading metadata, that leads to or uses content hosted on AIOP Video;
- Post spamming comments unrelated to the video you watch;
- Flag videos only to harass the author;
- Embed videos from AIOP Video on or provide links to sites that contain content prohibited as stated in the Content Restriction and Content Standard Policy;
- Infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person or legal entity or our company rights;
- Harass or stalk any person;
- Use in any way content that is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, contains or depicts nudity, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by AIOP Video in its sole discretion;
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Use an offensive screen name and explicit language or offensive avatar or thumbnails;
- Act in a deceptive manner or impersonate any person or organization;
- Expose, exploit or harm minors or encourage such actions;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or make available any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any unlawful activity;
- Disclose and transmit through the service, information, proprietary and confidential information or content you don`t have the right to make it public, or infringes the copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- Collect, store, sell, misuse personal data about other users;
- Access another’s account without permission and jeopardizes the security of your account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Cause or encourage others to do any of the above;
- Violates any local and international law or regulation;
6.4 PROHIBITED TECHNICAL ACTIONS AND SERVICE ACCESS
Just as an example but not limited to, you shall not upload, submit, distribute, facilitate or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services or perform any actions that:
- Override or circumvent any security rule or any of the usage rules incorporated in the website
- Access the service by any other means than through the interface that is provided by us
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or disrupt the Service or servers connected to this service.
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Runs Mail lists, and any form of auto-responder or spam on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, , alter, archive, or disassemble any part of our Services;
- Attempt to circumvent any of our security, rate-limiting, filtering, or digital rights management measures;
- Submit any malicious program, script, or code;
- Use crawls, scrapes, or spiders on any page, data, or portion of or relating to our Services or the content submitted by our customers through either manual or automated means;
- Submit an unreasonable number of requests to our servers;
- Take any other actions to manipulate, interfere with, or damage our Services.
6.5 PROHIBITED USERS
You may not create an account if you are a member of a terror or hate group. You may not create an account if you are engaged in any of the prohibited organizations, and actions listed above as prohibited use of the Service. You may not purchase any goods or services from us if you reside in a country subject to restrictions and sanctions.
6.6. Third-Party Restrictions
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations.
You can not (not allowed) grant or permit any third party to:
- Copy, license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, share, distribute, transfer
- Use, exploit or make available our AIOP Video Services through any service deal or cease or arrangement or any form of benefit of any third party without the prior written consent of All In One Profits® Company.
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold AIOP Video harmless from all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses:
- arising out of any use or disclosure of Customer Data or Customer Content in connection with the provision of Services,
- to comply with any legal, regulatory or similar requirement or investigation,
7. LICENSES AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
7.1 Service License to you
- Upload, share and store videos, subject to your purchased plan;
- Use related functionality that we may provide;
- Embed videos on your website or third-party websites;
- Add content to your profile and videos.
AIOP Video owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services and all modifications, enhancements and updates to the Services (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights embodied therein). Customer shall not take any action inconsistent with such rights. Customer shall not alter, obscure or remove any printed or on-screen trademark, patent legend or other proprietary or legal notice.
7.2 Your License to us
7.2.1 Content Licence
Customer owns all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Content.
As between you and AIOP Video, you own and will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the content you submit. In order to allow AIOP Video to host and stream your content, you grant AIOP Video the permissions set forth below.
- Embed the video on third-party websites;
- Stream the video to end-users;
- Distribute the video via our Service
- Make the video available for sharing and download;
- Create compressed versions of your video file that are optimized for streaming;
- Automatically generate thumbnails from your video to represent it
You have the option to set your video and content privacy, you can disable the embed.
If you have enabled a video privacy setting or disabled embedding, we will limit the distribution of your video pursuant to your selection. By enabling access to your video to any third party, you grant each such person permission to stream or embed your video.
You hereby grant AIOP Video a royalty-free, fully paid-up, irrevocable, worldwide license to exploit the Customer Content as necessary to provide the Services to you. You are responsible for all Customer Content, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to grant the rights in Customer Content in this Agreement.
7.2.2 Account( Author) Profile license
You grant AIOP Video.com the permission to use your submitted name, likeness, biography, trademarks, logos, or other identifiers used by you in your account profile for the purpose of displaying such properties to the public or the audiences you have specified. You may revoke the foregoing permission by editing or deleting your account.
7.3 Customer Data.
Customer shall own all Customer Data. We shall not disclose to third parties or use any Customer Data except as reasonably necessary to provide the Services or to comply with any legal, regulatory or similar requirement or investigation. Customer hereby grants AIOP Video a nonexclusive and royalty-free right and license to use the Customer Data solely for the purposes described above.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT
Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit to or through AIOP Video, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the content to AIOP Video and grant the licenses herein;
- AIOP Video will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party with respect to the streaming or other permitted distribution of the content;
- The content does not, and will not, infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
- The content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AIOP Video and its subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third-party actions arising from:
- the content you submit to or through the Services;
- allegations of actions or omissions by you that (regardless if proven) would constitute a breach of this Agreement.
9. REFERENCING, BRAND ASSETS, COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS, AND SCREENSHOTS:
- You can make a reference to AIOP Video and AllInOneProfits® to describe you as a client of our company and your use of our products and services and if it is the case, the potential income benefits generated by the affiliate commission if you choose to become an affiliate too.
Your reference must be truthful, and cannot suggest that you are founder, owner, partner, associate, hired, sponsored, or endorsed by AllInOneProfits Company unless you are in one of these qualities and you have our approval.
- Textual references to AIOP Video should never be hyperlinked to anything but your replicated affiliate page through your referral link. You are allowed to refer to and promote your URL as long as your URL links to your affiliate page and nowhere else.
- Never combine your name, or your business, system, site or domain name with our name in any way that may affect our trademarks, and/or break our Policies and Procedures and the Terms agreement provisions.
Logos and other trademarks and copyrighted materials
- You may not combine our Brand assets, or elements of our Brand assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms. Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the AIOP Video and All In One Profits Brand assets.
You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or otherwise.
- Avoid using our Brand assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with us or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by All In One Profits ® Company other than your affiliate quality, if is not prior approved.
- Don't present a Brand asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content as long as not promotes or is a reference to our services.
- Don't use our Brand assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to our company and Brand. You may not present or feature the our Brand on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- When approved, you must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered. All use of Brand assets is subject to our Company Terms and Conditions agreement and Policies.
Permission to use a standard, unaltered screenshot from AIOP Video must be granted. Screenshots may be used for print, web, and broadcast with prior written permission from our Company management.
10. DAMAGING INTENT
Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to AIOP Video and AllInOneProfits® and/or its users will have the account terminated from Depending on seriousness, AllInOneProfits® company may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
You, the customer and/or affiliate, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from All In One Profits Company or any other offer or company or affiliate offers promoted through the content submitted on the AIOP Video platform.
12. CANCELLATION AND/OR TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
Membership is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the client.
You may cancel your account for any reason at any time. If you wish to cancel your active subscription, log in your payment processor account that you used to order your monthly subscription, and follow the instruction there. Also you have the option to send a support ticket and ask us to cancel the subscription for you.
Remember that there is a no refund policy. In the event that a cancellation request is received and/or fulfilled after the monthly debit has been initiated, AllInOneProfits Company will not be able to issue a refund. Cancellation requests should be sent in well in advance of the next scheduled debit date. You agree that you are solely responsible for cancelling the recurring payment well before the monthly debit would be initiated with at least 6 days but no less than 48 hours, prior to the payment due date.
We may cancel/terminate an user account any time, with or without previous notification if it's deemed that the member is operating in conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Or for any other reason in our sole discretion, we may terminate your account and delete any and all user information for conduct that the Company believes is harmful to the company, or any of its customers or partners Any account that is cancelled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with us.
We have the right to delete all data, files or other information that is stored in the user's account if the client's account is terminated, for any reason, by either the company or the subscriber. Please be aware that your account will be removed finally and can`t be restored. You will also lose out on all the features and benefits the company offers.
13. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree to the Community Guidelines (Code of conduct) section is an integral part of these Terms that can be found on the AIOPVIdeo.com website page Community Guidelines
15. AFFILIATE AGREEMENT and AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
The Affiliate Agreement is integral part of these Terms and Conditions. You can find our policy on the Affiliate Agreement page.
The Affiliate Disclaimer is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions of Service. You can find our policy on the Affiliate Disclaimer page.
16. EARNINGS DISCLAIMER
The Earnings Disclaimer and the disclosure policy is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions of use. You may view our disclosure policy on the Earnings Disclaimer page.
17. ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Customers are strictly prohibited from sending any spam, unsolicited commercial email, any other message that constitutes spam. This includes but is not limited to sending inbox spam messages on the AIOP Video website, to other members of AIOP Videos.
Any Customer found to infringe this policy will have their account terminated, without refund, and without recourse. Our Anti-Spam policy is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions of use and you must agree to be bounded by it through these Terms and Conditions.
You may view our Anti-Spam policy on our Anti-Spam page.
18. "AS-IS". WARRANTIES. RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SERVICES
Although our Company (and AIOP Video) does the best efforts to assure the best service, limitations may occur, of the use of certain techniques of distance communications and online communications and services. We do not undertake the responsibility and may not be held accountable for any loss given to the use of purchased services that grant access to AIOP Video website, for purposes other than the ones mentioned.
The Company disclaims any warranty of service qualification or marketability for a particular purpose using AIOP Video and specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. The use of any information obtained from users through AIOP Video is at your own risk.
The service is delivered "As-Is" and available online, therefore there is not any warranty, expressed or implied for the service, the stability, and dependability of the system. The company or its associates cannot be held responsible for any directly or indirectly loss or damage due to the use of AIOP Video website, services, products, delays or any system malfunction, the period of downtime, loss of data or discontinuation of service, other inconveniences. You agree that the service is provided "As-Is" and All In One Profits® Company assumes no responsibility for any damage, the timeliness, deletion, non-delivery, delays, nondelivery or failure to store any of your user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for your network and internet connection that may cause the failure of accessing and using the service.
19. LIMITED LIABILITY
Our Company, cannot be held responsible for any action and/or any other circumstances beyond our control.
The company, its clients act only as partners and we will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the products and services provided.
Under no circumstances will we be responsible, nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental damages including loss of business, litigation, loss of profits, specific or any other damages, under any legal claims in any way relating to our website, customer website use, the website or user content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Liability of the company, including but not limited to any liability for alleged caused by any failures, accidentally errors or low performance, delay in communications or interruption, unauthorized access, theft, network line failure, deletion, use of records or alteration of data, omissions, negligence, miscommunications, tendentious behavior or contract breach or for any other reason, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by the client to us for the current month and that amount shall be in place of all the other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates.
The information on our website should, in any case, be used or relied upon as professional expertise from us and we can`t be held liable for any loss resulting from your use of such content. The content of our website is provided on an "as is," and available online. (See our responsibility and warranties provision). You agree that you`ll use our website at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind and the limitation of liability on any warranties.
20. THIRD-PARTY AND CLIENT LIABILITY
Neither AIOP Video nor the company will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way harm our clients. This includes, but is not limited, to the customer/affiliate agreement to indemnify and hold harmless us from any claims resulting from the use of the service that damages customer/affiliate or any other parties.
We make no representation to the quality of the offers, services, products promoted by our customers or provided by the possible third party. You agree that we are not liable in any way and we cannot offer any guarantees or warranties for such services or products presented or promoted on the AIOP Video.
21. DISPUTES AND LITIGATION
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website. If any of these Terms and Conditions provisions shall be found as null or invalid, no matter the cause, it shall not affect the validity of the rest of the clauses. Once the order is launched, the client accepts without objections to the Terms and conditions for use, the value thereof being the same as a valid concluded contract. By using or buying the services and products on this website, the user has acknowledged the fact that the European Union and our local laws shall govern the above Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any kind that may arise between the user and the company.
Disputes and Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws.
In case of eventual conflicts between the company and its clients the resolution, thereof will be previously resolved amicably within minimum of 30 working days. If the amicable solution will not be possible, the conflict will be resolved by the corresponding court of law according to the valid company's local and international laws. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement, claims we pursue against you, shall be settled through an attorney mediator office accordingly to our jurisdiction, and you agree that each party shall bear one half of the mediator fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
All claims shall be arbitrated solely on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else.
If any provision of this Agreement determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court law, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, so that the legality and validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain unaffected and legally binding, therefore fully enforceable, unless otherwise stated.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and partners harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from your use of our website, service or your infringement of these Terms and Conditions.
23. TERMS MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION
Due to the fact that the international, provincial, state, territorial and local laws, as well as the business environment, periodically change, AIOP Video and All In One Profits® company reserve the right to amend the AIOPVideo.com website Terms and Conditions agreement. We reserve the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without previous notice. They will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by email and a notice posted on our website about the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
24. ACCEPTANCE OF THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein that can be found as integral parts and subject of this Terms agreement on the AIOPVideo.com website, other policies and procedures pages, constitute your entire acceptance and agreement to your use of our website.
Once the order is launched, the client accepts without objections to the Terms and conditions for use, the value of agreement being the same as a written valid contract.
Agreeing with the Terms and conditions the client undertakes totally the rights and obligations deriving from the using the services from AIOPVideo.com administrated by All In One Profits® company.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use you may contact us
by email using our Customer Support.
By Phone: +17029972417
Terms and Conditions updated on Oct-20-2019