Anti Spam Policy
This Anti-Spam & Deceptive Practices Policy is part of and subject to our Terms and Conditions agreement
This policy applies to videos, video descriptions, video metadata, user’s About me profile,
Also to any links in videos, descriptions, and comments, and any other AIOPVideo.com service or feature.
All In One Profits ® has a ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SPAM.
All SPAM complaints are taken seriously. SPAMMERS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!
SPAM is a negative form of advertising and is HIGHLY disliked by the Internet community.
Spam is not only an email action. It has a lot of forms. The most common form is known as UBE(Unsolicited Bulk Email).
But, many things are not UBE and yet considered spam by most people, including us.
Although you are allowed to encourage viewers to subscribe, hit the like button, share, or leave a comment, the following types of actions and content are considered SPAM and are NOT allowed on AIOPVideo.com or leading to AIOPVideo.com.
This isn't a complete list.
PROHIBITED CONDUCT – CONSIDERED AS “SPAM”
- Send Inbox message using AIOP Video Inbox messaging system to other AIOP Video members spamming them with various offers they did not ask for.
- Send videos hosted on AIOP Video and links that lead to AIOP Video website within emails to people who have not specifically requested THAT information from you.
- Send videos hosted on AIOP Video and links from AIOP Video site to email lists that you purchased, rented, leased, or in any way bought from a third party, including email addresses that you purchased via co-registration and you do not have a request for information from the receivers.
- Post irrelevant links to your website or videos in social networks, discussion forums,
newsgroups or classifieds sites like Craigslist, Backpage.
- Send unsolicited video links in messages to people inboxes in social networks
- Send Unsolicited email through a third party in order to try to get people to sign up to our autoresponder managed email lists, services or affiliate site.
- Send Unsolicited emails and videos from on AIOP Video, through your website hosted on our servers account will immediately result in your hosting account suspension and termination.
PROHIBITED CONTENT - CONSIDERED AS “SPAM”
- Video Content and video description, that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted
- Posting the same content repeatedly across one or more accounts
- Videos and description that promises viewers they'll see something but instead presents something else and redirects them off-site.
- Gets clicks, views, or traffic to AIOP Video website or getting people off AIOP Video website by promising viewers that they’ll make money fast.
- Promising money, products, software, or gaming perks for free if viewers install software, download an app, or perform other tasks.
- Spam using video, description or links that sends the visitor to sites that spread malware, try to gather personal information, phishing sites or other sites that have a negative impact.
- Massively uploading content that you scraped from other creators
- Spamming people making exaggerated promises, such as claims that viewers can get rich fast or that a miracle treatment can cure illnesses and mostly incurable illnesses.
- Spam promoting cash gifting or other pyramid schemes.
- Spam using misleading metadata content in the title, thumbnails, description, or tags to trick people into believing the content is something it is not.
- Spam using misleading incentives, that offers something in order to boost subscribers to your list or website, or to get a financial advantage or similar misleading actions.
PROHIBITED COMMENTS – CONSIDERED SPAM
- Comments unrelated to the video content with the sole purpose to drive traffic to a link.
- Comments where the sole purpose is to gather personal information from viewers, or misleadingly drive viewers off AIOP Video website, or perform any of the prohibited behaviors noted above.
- Comments about surveys or giveaways that promote pyramid schemes.
- Comments using PPC (Pay Per Click) referral links in comments.
- Comments that falsely claim to offer full video content, like movies, TV shows, or concerts.
- Using large amounts of identical, untargeted or repetitive comments.
Also, if we find that you are spamming, or just trying to spam, using our services or redirecting from other sources of any unsolicited email or message containing links, or direct reference, or forging headers to appear as originating from our autoresponder or any of All In One Profits servers including your AIOP hosting account or referencing any AIOP Video.com, AllInOneProfits® and any of our service, offer, or web site address, shall be considered a violation of this policy.
- We will immediately terminate your account and is NO refund option
- We will charge you money if your spamming causes any interruptions in our ability to service other customers,
- If any of our service or web site would be disrupted in anyway due to SPAM, the responsible party will be charged and billed $250.00 per hour through our representative attorney diligence, until the service is restored. You may also be subject to legal action if appropriate.
- We are entitled to pursue legal action against you since spamming is not only illegal but also violates our Terms of service agreement.
Customers and Affiliates will be held directly responsible for any complaints arising from subscribers added to their systems through Spam and other deceptive practices.
The sole opinion of our Company is absolute in determining any and all SPAM violations. We don't presume guilt. We investigate all potential spam incidents before making a decision. But once we've made a decision there is no way back.
You can find more about the Spam and what is it at Spam house and other Spam monitor websites..
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us via our Support Center.
If you have received SPAM from an AIOP Video user, or an All In One Profits customer or Affiliate, please notify us to our Support Center.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Anti-Spam and Deceptive practices Policy at any time without any prior notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Anti-spam Policy you may contact us:
By email using our Customer Support
By Phone: +17029972417
This Anti-spam Policy was last updated on 10-20-2019.