AIOP VIDEO Community Guidelines on Policies and Safety
The Internet is an amazing place to be, but be cool…and play by the rules.
The Terms and policies apply to videos, video descriptions, comments, sharing, channel profiles and description, and any other feature. Please remember these are just some examples and don't post content if you think it might violate the community Guidelines and AIOP Video Terms and Policies.
Here are some common-sense rules and community guidelines that will help you stay out of trouble.
Our staff carefully reviews flagged content to determine whether there’s a violation of our Community Guidelines.
USERS AND VISITORS CONDUCT GUIDELINES
Harassment and Cyberbullying
Do not insult and/or harass others. It’s not ok to post abusive videos and comments. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed. You must respect the people you encounter, as well as their videos, or description of the channel. You are free to disagree and/or provide critical feedback, but please keep it respectful.
Spam, misleading metadata, and scams
Do not Spam! The best way to encourage others to watch your videos is to participate in the community, comment, follow other members and videos or channels related to your interests, and leave thoughtful comments on other members’ videos.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Don’t send unsolicited mass messages or post promotional comments. Paying for views and likes and shares is NOT acceptable. Do not flood with comments. Do not flood with videos in a manner that will disrupt people’s experience here.
Don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please refer to our Spam & Deceptive Practices Policy
Abusing others and impersonation
Don’t abuse others with comments or messages that make the recipient feel uncomfortable, such as sexualized compliments or unwelcome advances, or other comments or messages that are discriminatory, hateful, harassing or bullying.
Make sure your user avatar and profile do not include nudity, explicit or gory images, spammy links, or details designed to impersonate any other person or business.
Content that endangers the emotional or physical well-being of minors is not allowed.
Do not post content that depicts harmful or dangerous acts that minors could imitate.
Make sure your content doesn`t contain vulgar language. Content using sexually explicit language or excessive profanity is prohibited.
If you find any content that endangers in any way the children please contact us immediately.
Nudity and sexual content
Be Decent! AIOP Video is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on AIOP Video.
Explicit content meant to be sexually gratifying (like pornography) is not allowed on AIOP Video. Videos containing fetish content will be removed. violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes are not allowed.
Sexually explicit content featuring minors and content that sexually exploits minors is not allowed.
Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
We allow nudity when the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitous. For example, a documentary on breast cancer would be appropriate, but posting clips out of context to sexually gratify from the same documentary is not.
Out of context nudity in indigenous communities, during medical procedures, during childbirth, during artistic performances, or during breastfeeding will be NOT allowed.
If you see content that violates this policy, please report it.
Hate speech is not allowed on AIOP Video.com. We remove content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes:
- Gender Identity
- Immigration Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Victims of a major violent event and their kin
- Veteran Status
VIDEO AND CONTENT GUIDELINES
Respect the copyright! Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
What videos you can upload
As minimal rules:
- Upload only videos you create yourself
- Or you must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video
- If you get permission from copyright owners doesn`t mean you create and own the video
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, team member, assistant, ) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- Members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
What Video you CAN NOT upload:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material.
Please refer to our Copyright Policy.
- No sexually material or pornography.
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, violating someone's privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
- No videos that make derogatory or inflammatory statements about individuals or groups of people
- No videos that are intended to harm someone’s reputation
- No malicious videos
- No videos that include someone’s image or voice without their consent
- No videos that offer seduction training or teach Pickup Artist techniques
- No videos that promote Sexual Orientation Change Efforts
- No videos that depict or promote violent activity, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals. Do not upload videos with violent or gory content that's primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous.
- No videos that encourage others to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt, especially kids
- No videos that make false or misleading claims about vaccination safety or claim that mass tragedies are hoaxes.
If posting graphic content in a news or documentary context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what's going on in the video.
HOW TO USE COMMERCIAL CONTENT
Commercial content refers to videos:
- Promoting or representing for profit a business or brand.
- Promoting a service or product as an affiliate or independent contractor of a company or business or brand
- Containing any form of advertising.
- Hosted on behalf of a business (for instance uploaded to AIOP Video and embedded on a company’s website).
- Hosted on behalf of a team build and embedded on a team page
- Content that you intend to sell.
- Product demos and tutorials.
- Corporate training videos.
You may not upload videos promoting the products and services of an erotic nature.
Prohibited promoting or advertising any of the following commercial activities:
- Escort services
- Erotic massages
- Fetish fulfillment
- Financial domination
- Pornographic magazines or websites
- Penis enlargement or enhancement products
- Strip clubs or other erotic entertainment venues
- Seduction coaching or pick-up artist systems
- Erotic or pornographic content
- Erotic or sexually focused content that is linked to pay-per-view, subscription, or other paid membership sites
You may not upload videos that promote fraudulent or dubious business schemes:
- Make unrealistic promises of wealth with little or no effort required
- Focus more on incentivizing recruitment than selling a product or service
- Utilize fraudulent marketing techniques to make false or misleading promises
- You may not upload spam or flood AIOP Video with videos intended to drive traffic to your website.
- Commercial videos that may be disruptive to viewers’ experience should remain private.
You have the option to set the video as “gated” so only the logged in members can view it.
You have the option to set the video as “private” and only people with the link can watch it.
What happens when content violates our Legal Terms and Safety Policies
Violations of any AIOP Video legal Terms and any of the Guidelines may lead to the removal of your videos and/or your AIOP Video account.
For Copyright Infringement
If a customer is using your copyrighted work without permission, you will need to file a Takedown Notice. Learn more about Copyright Policy
Reporting a Video
If you find a video that violates the AIOP Video policies and guidelines you have the option to Flag the video. Our staff will examine the reported video and will take the appropriate measures if infringes our policies.
Please report any spam videos you come across. If you receive a spam comment or message, visit the spammer's profile page to report their account.
Harassment or bullying
We hope that will never happen but if ever happens that a member's behavior crosses the line from criticism to harassment, or even bullying you, report the user and if you need more help, please Contact us with a detailed explanation of the situation and indicate the user for us to identify that account.