Social Media Disclaimer
This Social Media Policy and Disclaimer is an integral part of our Legal Terms.
AIOP Video is a video hosting and sharing platform.
The content uploaded by the users can be shared on Social Media platforms either using the “share” buttons available for each video or by embedding the videos directly on Social Media platforms, or embedding on your website, blog or page with the purpose of sharing your pages on Social Media platforms.
Either as user or visitor performing any of the above actions of sharing on Social Media Platforms, You AGREE to our Social Media Policy while using the AIOP Video website and the content hosted on our website.
As an active member of the business community, AIOPVideo.com and All In One profits® Company realize the value and importance of social media for business promotion and practices. We also recognize the growing influence of social media and its widening scope.
Our Company has implemented the following social media policy to help our customers and visitors of AIOP Video website understand and adhere to standard responsible social media practices, put in place to protect our customers, and our Company as well.
Any visitor or user (customer) of AIOP Video may elect to create a blog, contribute online, or participate in an online social network of any kind. For all our customers and visitors, the same provisions which can be found on our Legal Terms, apply to activities on social media or other forms of online publishing.
- POLICIES FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Any time you participate in social media, you are posting on your own behalf
- Any posts on social media or other online publishing should be made under your own name.
- When posting anything that may be associated with you and your personal opinions, it is vital that you post a disclaimer such as: “the opinion expressed here is entirely my own and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of AIOP Video or All In One profits Company”
- If you identify yourself as an AIOP Video or All In One Profits Company Customer, via social media, your opinions and viewpoint must reflect the responsibilities of your position.
- Always adhere to copyright standards and respect the intellectual property of others when utilizing social media platforms or other online publishing forms.
- Do not, under any circumstances, disclose any personal information about the company or its employees or customers
- Any rumors, slander, or confidential information shared via social media may have a significant negative impact on this company and its reputation. Legal action may be brought against the individual responsible for the publication of this information.
Remember that, as a customer and/or affiliate, you are an ambassador for the company, and your manner in all situations, including online, should reflect that in a positive way.
- Always respect your audience. In every situation, use social media as a respectful tool to share ideas and information. Be especially mindful when dealing with sensitive subjects such as politics and religion.
- Share content intelligently. Make sure what you publish is helpful, valuable, and promotes the principles of good faith and integrity.
- Protect your privacy. Always think twice before posting, and remember that what you share may remain in the public domain for a long time afterward. Make sure you are protecting your own privacy and that of our company or any of the companies you promote.
AIOP Video and All In One profits® Company cannot be held liable for any Social Media posts made by users and visitors of the AIOP Video website on any of the Social Media Platforms. We do not endorse any opinion, ideas, recommendation or statement made by any user or visitor of the AIOP video website.
I attest that I have read this Social Media Policy in its entirety and do understand all policies contained therein. I will uphold the standards set forth in this document and will maintain appropriate and professional conduct when accessing social media.